Friday, May 23, 2008

21 - FBA celebrate's LucyLu's Birthday
And More Monterey Bay Museum Pics!


Dear LucyLu celebrated her birthday with Flat BA.
I've been remiss in posting her darling photos.
(I'm employing the magic of backdating.)

Here's her report of FBA's visit.
Dana

LucyLu:
I had the honor of hosting Flat BA this past week.
I picked him up at the Monterey Bay Aquarium book signing.
So I'll start there:

This is Alton in the Kelp Forest:
Very funny guy, even under water.
Did a great Darth Vader impression!

Alton telling me what he thinks of Anthony Bourdain.

Looking at the pictures of the cake I made for myself.
(Even though it was really for him.)
Pictures of cake below.

All together now!
Awwwwwww!
Flat BA and me feeling cool after the signing.

Flat BA on the way home, driving across the Golden Gate Bridge.

And now on to the cake!
I made this cake as a belated birthday cake for myself...
And in honor of the Alton signing and of Flat BA's visit.

Here's a shot of Flat BA appreciating his likeness.

Flat BA said he didn't take the first piece, but I believe otherwise.
*smile*
And finally, I took Flat BA around town to see some of the many Charlie Brown and Snoopy statues honoring the Peanuts and Charles M. Schulz.

He had a good time!
Hope you all enjoyed.
Miss the little guy already.

-L

No comments: